Clay Tempered Fully Polishing T10 Carbon Steel Blade Katana Musashi Tsuba Sharp
- Blade: clay tempered T-10steel;
- Edge: razor sharp;
- Hamon(Tempered line): Distinct real Hamon created by fully hand polishing;
- Hi(Blood groove): without bo-hi;
- Tsuka(Handle): Genuine Ray Skin wrapped with Japanese silk Ito & ornamented with Menuki (ornament);
- Saya: black matte lacquer wood tied with Japanese specific silk Sageo; with horn wrapped;
- Tang: Full tang;
- Fittings: tsuba; fuchi/kashira, menuki. made of copper;
- Condition: Brand new & can be fully disassembled and assembled;
- Handle Length: 28cm.
- Blade Length: 71cm.
- Overall Length: 103cm.
- Package Includes: 1 * Assembled katana Sword with saya 1 * Katana Bag.
This kind of katana is hand forged and the use of material is T-10 high carbon steel,The blade was be forged through CLAY TEMPERED method to produce, Blade edge Hardness 58-60HRC.This katana can be fully disassembled anythime to maintenance and you don\'t need worry about loose. Distinct real Hamon created by fully hand polishing and hand abrasive to Razor sharpened edge. quenched and tempering blade shaped shinogi-zukuri, but without YOKOTE line points (chu-kissaki style). which has irregular wavy boshi. also hardened edge can cut t